Delphi Security Components SecureBridge Got a Huge Update
Devart has recently introduced a long-awaited update of SecureBridge, its robust security solution. The new features are aimed to strengthen the protection of TCP traffic.
Devart, a recognized vendor of professional database management software and Delphi data access components for developers and DBAs, has released SecureBridge 9.1 with support for macOS 64-bit, Lazarus 2.0.4 and the SignalR protocol 2.2. Other notable updates include a new elliptic Diffie-Hellman key exchange algorithm and improved certificate server verification for the TLS / SSL protocol.
The full list of new and improved features inсludes:
- macOS 64-bit is supported;
- Lazarus 2.0.4 is supported;
- Support for the SignalR protocol version 2.2 is added;
- The TScHubConnection component to support the SignalR client is added;
- Support for the x25519 algorithm for the TLS/SSL/SSH protocol is added;
- Support for Certificate Revocation List (CRL) is added;
- Certificate server validation in the TLS/SSL protocol is improved;
- The chunked transfer encoding for sending out data via HTTP/HTTPS is added;
- The TScHttpWebRequest.BeforeSendData event is added.
SecureBridge offers components that can be used as clients and servers for SSH, SFTP, SSL, FTPS, HTTP/HTTPS, WebSocket, and SignalR protocols to protect data flow over an untrusted network. It is also compatible with data access components to prevent data interception and theft. To learn more about the current release, please visit https://blog.devart.com/securebridge-supports-macos-64bit.html.
Devart is one of the leading developers of database tools and administration software, ALM solutions, data providers for various database servers, data integration and backup solutions. The company also implements Web and Mobile development projects.
For additional information about Devart, visit https://www.devart.com/