New in Excel Add-ins 2.6: Support of Excel 2021 and More Updates
Devart announced a new release of Excel Add-ins 2.6 with Excel 2021 support and other important updates.
Devart, a recognized vendor of world-class data connectivity solutions for various data connection technologies and frameworks, provided the new version of Excel Add-ins 2.6. The main feature is support for the newest Microsoft Excel version — Excel 2021.
Now, the users have a more convenient way to share the reports from cloud and database data, created with Excel Add-ins with better Microsoft Excel 2021 collaboration tools.
The release includes the following enhancements:
- Excel Add-in for G Suite was renamed to Excel Add-in for Google Workspace.
- People API support is available for users.
- Support for the DealsStageHistory object is available in Excel Add-in for Zoho CRM.
- Excel Add-in for BigCommerce gets the ProductCustomsInformation object support.
- Excel Add-ins for MySQL and PostgreSQL support modern encryption algorithms.
To learn more about the recent release and download new products, visit:
Excel Add-ins allow you to work with database and cloud data in Microsoft Excel as usual Excel spreadsheets. You can get exactly the data you need with visual Query Builder or SQL and refresh the queried external data in a workbook any time with a single click.
Devart is one of the leading developers of database tools and administration software, ALM solutions, data providers for various database servers, data integration, and backup solutions. The company also implements Web and Mobile development projects.
For additional information about Devart, visit https://www.devart.com/.